Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lamp * Light

AliceAnn Alter of Lamp*Light was one of the many dark creators who graciously gave their time and effort to help raise money for Japan during the Dead Dolls of SL sponsored Broken Event. In addition to my own efforts to help, I also agreed to blog any items sent to me from the event, one of those items was from Lamp*Light.

I did not come across the notecard regarding AliceAnn's item for the event until after the fact, so to make it up I decided to seek her out and give her my apologies and blog an item from her store. I must tell you, she is kind, gracious and quite charming when I approached her and accepted my apologies for the oversight.

So, without further ado I present her dress World is Mine in white. The dress comes also in blue and pink that includes stockings, bows and shoes. A perfect outfit for any Gothic Lolita!
To purchase the dress you can follow me here at:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Queue/231/87/1675

0 comments:

Post a Comment